We run on volunteers; 512 people donating 6,212 hours.
Westminster Neighborhood Services, Inc., has volunteer opportunities for both groups and individuals, which can be tailored to fit your interests. Volunteers for all positions are required to participate in our general orientation and job-specific trainings.
- Food Pantry: Join us in distributing food and basic hygiene items, assist with the intake process for WNS’s clients, assist with item selections, or help with the checkout process.
- Soup Kitchen: Assist with the serving of breakfast and lunch for our clients in need.
- Clothing Closet: Help to sort and shelve clothing or assist clients with selecting clothing.
- Food Delivery Assistant: Help to stock our shelves with food, toiletries, and clothing from food banks, businesses, organizations, and individuals.
- Christmas Baskets: Join us in assembling baskets and wrapping gifts and distributing them to families in need.
We also have additional volunteer opportunities that aren’t listed above. To volunteer, please complete our Volunteer Application. For more information, contact Westminster’s Office Manager, Lauren Rollings, at 317.632.9785 or email@example.com. We’ll contact you about next steps.